5.9.10

Oye Como Va!

Outfit Inspiration for my 30th Birthday Party

Cant believe I am turning 30th next week! I thought I'd better start getting people thinking about costume ideas (haven't even sent out the invites yet, but priorities people! ha!)
Will be celebrating my birthday a wee bit later this year so we can all bask in the beauty of DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! We are all so over the cold and darkness, and what better way to celebrate than to sit back in the afternoon sun with a mojito and a plate of baby quesadillas!! Yum! So get your mexican kit on with these inspiring ideas!  :-)


Oh my! Wish List dress!

Day of the Dead People, Mexico
Burlesque dancer Karis, a male dancer who performs in drag, prepares to perform at the Lucha Vavoom Cinco de Mayan! show at the Mayan Theater on Cinco de Mayo, May 5, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Lucha Vavoom combines elements of theatrical Mexican masked wrestling shows known as  Lucha Libre with American burlesque. Cinco de Mayo, or May Fifth in Spanish, celebrates the unlikely victory of 5,000 ill-equipped Mestizo and Zapotec Indians led by General Ignacio Zaragoza over the the much better-equipped French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862 in Puebla, Mexico. In the US, Cinco de Mayo is often mistakenly equated with Mexican Independence which was on September 16, 1810.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you peeps :-) Leave me a message and I will come and check out your blog too! xo