4.9.10

MUSIC FEATURE; Warpaint

"I need a little room to sway....You hold me anyway"

Gorgeous and unbelievably talented, I have been cranking Warpaint's EP Exquisite Corpse religiously and cannot WAIT till October for the release of their debut album The Fool. Check out these links to hear their beautiful, grungy, wistful and hynotic music.... love the sound, love the style, love the hoodies and LOVE the beers!


Emily Kokal (vocals/guitar)~ totally stole that cute sideplait/sidepart look, been wearing it alot lately!

Jenny Lee Lindberg - (bassist/vocals)ultimate cool bass chick, she rocks!


With ex drummer - now replaced by Stella Mozgawa


 LISTEN  warpaint - krimson 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you peeps :-) Leave me a message and I will come and check out your blog too! xo