25.4.11

Things I've Made: Tessellation Wall Art

Inspired by an artwork that we saw in Inside Out Magazine by Cameron Foggo (see photo below), Brendan and I created our own artwork for our bedroom - I wanted the final piece to look like a multicoloured patchwork when up on the wall.
I then added more pieces..... its all blutacked on so can be moved and changed at will!

Here is the process...



Cameron Foggo Artwork Inspiration

planning
measuring & ruling
cutting
test paint samples
painting / staining
playing

4 comments:

  1. LOVE! must do........what wood are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! thanks honey! Its 2mm plywood we had lying round the house, although it has this beautiful rosy tone to it which is kinda cool! I just love the fact that I could cut it up with a craft-knife! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so on it! will look great in the new room! so in need of artwork! have to go through my photos.....have some great japan ones!

    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What were the angles measurement

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you peeps :-) Leave me a message and I will come and check out your blog too! xo