12.9.10

New 'Made out West' Kids Tee's

Newest Print: Made for my friend Janelle for her baby shower, this print is for all you die hard West Aucklanders (or West Coasters!!!) that have westie sprog buns in yer ovens!!

I have a few other sizes in different colours but can also make them to order. Send me an email on anaheramoon@yahoo.co.nz or FaceBook me if you want to order one! 

White - size 2
Lime green - size 3

HERES WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW..... BUT I CAN GO AND BUY MORE SIZES AND COLOURS;




TEES: $20.00(NZ) EACH
SINGLETS: $15.00(NZ) EACH


SIZE 0 TEE'S
hot pink x 1
chocolate brown x 1
deep purple x 1

SIZE 1 TEE'S
chocolate brown x 1
green x 1
orange x 1
white x 1

SIZE 2 TEE'S
chocolate brown x 1
green x 1
orange x 1
white x 1

SIZE 1 SINGLET
white x 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you peeps :-) Leave me a message and I will come and check out your blog too! xo