10.3.12

just breathe...

this is what I will be listening to on loop today... 




this tibetan chant was playing when I went to visit my beautiful friend Grace recently.... I just sat on her step and looked out at her garden and was filled with such serenity and calmness.... thank you beautiful lady for once again bringing magic into my life xoxox


I finally found a 30 minute MP3 of it if anyone would like a copy of the recording...its truly beautiful....


This is what i found out about the Om Mani Padme Hum incantation...

Syllable
Six Pāramitās
Purifies
Samsaric realm
Colours
Symbol of the Deity
Generosity
Pride / Ego
White
Wisdom
Ma
Ethics
Jealousy / Lust for entertainment
Green
Compassion
Ni
Patience
Passion / desire
Yellow
Body, speech, mind
quality and activity
Pad
Diligence
Ignorance / prejudice
Blue
Equanimity
Me
Renunciation
Poverty / possessiveness
Red
Bliss
Hum
Wisdom
Aggression / hatred
Black
Quality of Compassion


2 comments:

  1. I miss you both so much! Om mani padme hum is the first chant I ever learnt, love it! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you peeps :-) Leave me a message and I will come and check out your blog too! xo