28.1.11

New Tunes To Share

Ooooh ~ The rain is falling and I must admit I am quite ready for the coolness of autumn, my very favourite time of year. I think these new tunes are quite befitting of my mood, slightly dark and brooding, inspiring layers and fire and red wine... 


I particularly love the fact that the third track, 'Beat and the Pulse' by Austra falls under the newly created genre of WitchHouse (Pitchforks creation) ! I think it sounds quite witchy indeed! 


The second track, Lykke Li's I Follow Rivers is one that has been hammered on BFM, but it has slowly penetrated my mind with its hauntingly beautiful underwater sounds. 


And in first place today is the deliciously caramel vocal magic of Mayer Hawthorne, Green Eyed Love remixed by Classixx. The original was amazing but this is just sooo warm and bouncy and rolling in velvet blankets! Mmmmmmmm!


These decidedly dark tracks  will be featuring on my next autumn/winter mix tape.... enjoy my lovelies xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you peeps :-) Leave me a message and I will come and check out your blog too! xo